A toon that can 1v5, really?

Cholojuanito
posts Member
edited June 2018
So I'm doing Galaxy wars and I've come to battle 11/12. Guess who's on the team. Yep, it's Kylo Ren unmasked. So I can easily clear the rest of the team only to have to deal with him at the end. Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to make a tank that heals for as much damage as you put out (most of the time more). I mean really? You made a tank that can just sit there and 1v5 my whole team and brush off anything they do because he's just gonna heal to full health in a few turns.
Who's the genius that designed that toon? Also, while I'm ranting, why am I going against lvl 85 people when I'm only lvl 77? Who wrote the spaghetti code for that one?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    The last nodes are always against people with higher level than you, it's designed that way. You've now reached the high 70s/low 80s zone where that makes a noticeable impact.

What team are you using to beat GW? KRU is a strong toon to come up against at your level but there are ways to beat him. If you post your swgoh.gg account here we might be able to give you some tips.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Kru alone isn't that hard to beat,but you do need high dps toons or heal immune toons or something to stunlock him.
  • Options
    With all these threads about how kru is unkillable, I must have really, really, really incredibly bad mods on him. Because mine gers killed, not necessarily easily, but he does die. I put him on defense every time in TW and the best my FO squad has ever done his 4 matches
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have a zeta on his leader? That really helps him and his team survive.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    He needs to be hit with either: buff immunity or heal immunity to really neuter his best abilities.

If unable, focus your stuns on him so he loses turns and like said above: high DPS.