Had to clear Cantina 6g again.

Did this happen to anyone else? I unlocked and 3 starred level 6 cantina the other day. Earlier I was told the client needed to be restarted. When it re-loaded the final battle on 6 was no longer cleared. I had to waste 12 valuable cantina energy to clear it again.

Atleast I wasn't in the middle of playing a node this time. Several other times I have lost my rewards from a node because of these stealth updates and restarts.

Replies

• Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    Did this happen to anyone else? I unlocked and 3 starred level 6 cantina the other day. Earlier I was told the client needed to be restarted. When it re-loaded the final battle on 6 was no longer cleared. I had to waste 12 valuable cantina energy to clear it again.

Atleast I wasn't in the middle of playing a node this time. Several other times I have lost my rewards from a node because of these stealth updates and restarts.

The client update cost me crystals...I was going for my daily 200 refresh, and somehow counted twice with the update. 400 crystals I did not want to use.
  • Options
    it does, Game restarted when i finish off oppress, login back and see it didnt counted, no biggie

Lesson learned from lv 70patch, game update at 2 hour reset daily time more or less
    the cake is a lie