Defeat 1000 galactic republic with dooku

What node is the best for this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    7-E has 14.

its the highest i found with something useful. MK5 stun gun.
  • Options
    I do it in GW only. It is slow but i am at 200/1000 already
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm using TW for Boba contracts, and Dooku with his retribution has been messing that up for me.
  • Options
    I autoed Visas and Holdos hard node shards for a couple days. Don't remember how many days it took. Light side 7 I think.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    The cantina node with Silencer & KRU (3F) also has a bunch of clones, if you're looking for another source of energy to use towards the quest.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Does Dooku have to get the deathblow? Or does he just have to be in your roster?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Does Dooku have to get the deathblow? Or does he just have to be in your roster?

He just has to be on the team. Stage 3 of that quest line has "Finish off 200 enemies with Count Dooku". In that one, he has to get the killing blow.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    CptCheez wrote: »

He just has to be on the team. Stage 3 of that quest line has "Finish off 200 enemies with Count Dooku". In that one, he has to get the killing blow.

Yeah, that one seems easy. Worst case scenario you can just auto battle your way through a bunch of 6-cost normal mode boards. The 1k seems to be the tough one.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    CptCheez wrote: »

Yeah, that one seems easy. Worst case scenario you can just auto battle your way through a bunch of 6-cost normal mode boards. The 1k seems to be the tough one.

The 1k is a lot easier. You still have to scroll through your ally list and find a weak sauce ally so that it doesn't kill steal from Dooku.
  • Options
    Why is this in general discussion for the past 2 weeks? I'm sure it's not needed any more. Perhaps create a new tab for quest related questions? I'm tired of seeing them in GD, I'm not even doing any of the quests
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The Mace daily challenge is all galactic republic, IIRC, but I don't recall if Dooku is usable in it.
    Still not a he.
  • Jackkepten
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Dooku is an attacker and this challenge is for tanks only. Good idea, but won't work ;)
    DS 7D Hard is excellent for this quest, if you don't have JKA 7* yet (You need him 7* for the jedi knight quest). On average there are 13 jedi and clones at this stage
    Post edited by Jackkepten on
  • Options
    For starters, where's your dooku at ? What's your roster? Posting your ally code will help us determine what's probably going to make the most sense for you
  • DonPuto
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Resurrection from 5 years ago lol
  • Options
    Wait for a GR galactic challenge, then go in with someone with a quick AOE on t1 to get 5 kills. 1000 comes very quickly
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    Resurrection from 5 years ago lol

Holy Quinquennial Batman!

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nihl
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for a GR galactic challenge, then go in with someone with a quick AOE on t1 to get 5 kills. 1000 comes very quickly

This is the way.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Made me think Kyno is back
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Made me think Kyno is back

GL Kyno? Are the rumours true then?