enfys meta

Oeren
8 posts Member
Enfys seemed very meta capable at launch, has anyone come up with a viable team for her to claim the meta queen throne?

Replies

• OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Not really. Even on a Traya squad I ignore Nest until she's the last one standing and then I toast her with basic attacks for the win. Maybe she's different on offense. Maybe she needs more Solo toons. I really don't care to find out unless she blocks me from #1 at payout.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Nest was meta for like 3 days when people didn't know how to kill her because all the game changer videos were like "oh no we can't kill her she just gets more and more protection what do we do" and everyone kept fracturing her and expecting different results so people wasted annihilate on her when you should save it for someone who is actually a threat. Her only real use is going fast and removing TM with her AOE, after that she's just kinda there tbh. She's not the threat she was hyped up to be. She can be useful under pretty much any lead for her opening AOE early in the battle, but not really the meta team imo.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    There are a few in my top 10. 2 on EP teams (one replaces vader) and one rex team.
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Mother Talzin eats Wampas for breakfast and flosses with nest afterwards
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    She's not the threat she was hyped up to be. She can be useful under pretty much any lead for her opening AOE early in the battle, but not really the meta team imo.

Definitely this.

A lot of people got themselves a little over-excited.