JTR + CLS + R2 + ?

Presaria
199 posts Member
I put myself into a bind and am trying to grind up Thrawn atm.

To fill out JTR + CLS + R2 + ? arena in the short term. Which combo of biggs, wedge, or Leia would you use? biggs and leia are G12, wedge is 11. I'm thinking Wiggs, but Leia is so much DPS....

Longer term, I'll grind up BB8 or RHan or SRey. For now, I'm mix and match with Res and Rebels. (Don't have GK).

Replies

• Options
    If you're running Rey and don't have the resistance support, I wouldn't even switch to her. Her lead with no resistance means nothing. Hold off running her until you have bb8, r2 thrawn+1 ready.
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Options
    cool, thanks. I was either going to use CLS or Wedge as lead. i've actually been running Wiggs + Leia + R2 + Rey as tank. But now have CLS at g12 and zeta with binds. Kind of a hodge podge....my planning was not so good.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The core of a JTR team is JTR, R2-D2, and BB-8. If those three aren't ready to go, and you don't have zetas on JTR's lead and BB-8's Roll with the Punches, you aren't ready to field a JTR team.

Options for the other two slots are many.

The last two slots are very flexible, and options include, but are not limited to, General Kenobi, Old Ben, Amilyn Holdo, L3-37, Kylo Ren Unmasked, Enfys Nest, Thrawn, Han Solo, Commander Luke Skywalker, IG-88, Chopper, Imperial Probe Droid, Resistance Trooper, Scavenger Rey, Wampa, Mother Talzin.
    Still not a he.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    The core of a Jtr team is jtr, r2, and bb8. If you don’t have those three at playable levels then don’t switch until you do. Can you post your profile? Old Ben works well with the CLS/r2/wiggs combo. Stealth everyone but old Ben. Thrawn is of course good in every team.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Under a zeta lead for CLS, Old Ben's mind trick is hilarious.

Ben melts against Palpatine, though.
    Still not a he.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    You need BB-8 if you want to run RJT