Credits and Omega mats are heavily out of balance and have no P2P solution.

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
The title says it all. You can buy a meaningful amount of credits or mats even if you wanted too.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    If everything was readily available then there would be no metering as levels increased. It's forced resource management. Exponential growth in need versus stagnant availability.

If they handed out omegas like participation trophies then everyone would complain that too many people are overpowered in arena etc.

Should introduce "Free Mod Fridays" where you're given one 5-dot 'A' mod with guaranteed speed secondary. A reward for just being "you"!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    If everything was readily available then there would be no metering as levels increased. It's forced resource management. Exponential growth in need versus stagnant availability.

If they handed out omegas like participation trophies then everyone would complain that too many people are overpowered in arena etc.

Should introduce "Free Mod Fridays" where you're given one 5-dot 'A' mod with guaranteed speed secondary. A reward for just being "you"!

No offense but I think you are out of your depth here. I doubt you have any clue what happens when you are in 170 million GP guilds trying to build squads for TW and could easily roll through 80 million credits and 120 omega mats in a week. Omega's aren't meant to be more restrictive than zetas and yet they are. The crunch is credits is what is preventing level 90 and 6 dot mods. Some of use just want game progression that makes sense.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

No offense but I think you are out of your depth here. I doubt you have any clue what happens when you are in 170 million GP guilds trying to build squads for TW and could easily roll through 80 million credits and 120 omega mats in a week. Omega's aren't meant to be more restrictive than zetas and yet they are. The crunch is credits is what is preventing level 90 and 6 dot mods. Some of use just want game progression that makes sense.

Guess you need some patience, or you can go buy those mega credit packs lol ;)
  • Options

Is there a place to vote for free mod Fridays? My mom thinks I'm cool, so I should definitely get these.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Everything's coming up Millhouse!
  • Options
    I agree we need mat packs in the store... released so many toons at once and nothing