6.18 Server update

Muaddib
563 posts Member
Getting rewards from more than 2 Heroic Tier Sith Raids per week is only possible if players move from guild to guild (aka “guild-hopping”).
This is not technically true.
If your guild starts a raid Sunday night with at least 12K tickets left over after start, you could: finish Monday, start Wednesday, start again Sunday night. Under this rule, you'd be locked out of rewards for that Sunday start (You're locked once you "join" not when you collect rewards... unless rules have changed). No guild hopping involved. Not theoretical, I've seen it happen and brought up the issue before.
@CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• catnip
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Yes, you can legitimately complete three raids in a week. Does that mean the third raid on Sunday will give us no rewards now? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Every time I find something fun that I truly enjoy in this game you take it away from me. Why? Is miserable players your goal?
  • Options
    Yes, when we heard what Wallet Warriors was doing we all started doing it to catch up. It added a component of strategy and social collaboration to the game not really seen before and people were having a blast. But oh well, just take it away I guess.
  • Options
    Where was this update months ago when all the mega guilds were unlocking Traya 2 weeks after release?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Moving guilds still requires ticket generation which 90% of the time is from spending crystal for energy resets and sim tickets. How is it any different than someone spending to purchase gear or shards from the store? Isnt having purchaseable items "unfair" or a "game imbalance" issue?? Why punish people willing to put in the time and effort (and finance) to get a couple more raids a month??
  • Options
    @DarthKitty mercings been done long long before now. So I wouldnt say thats accurate. Perhaps in your circle of swgoh it was.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie first you implement the nice auto launch feature to take some work off of the guild leaders now you add work back to make sure we don't launch a raid that we can't rewards from??? As OP stated you can technically run 3 raids in a week. I get wanting to try and stop "guild hopping" however you have just made more work for guild leaders. This needs to be thought out again.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mega incoming with answers. Closed.

Sorry, can't merge this into the mega because it will post before the mega.
This discussion has been closed.