Since we have some of top notch Sith of all time

Darth Sidous, nilius,. Vader, arguable all 3 in the top 10 list of Sith lords of all time. The Jedi here are considering strong masters, but there was more grand masters, I want Bastila, and reven, family line grand master shatle Shan grandmaster who order not only defeated the Sith emperor but almost probably the strongest faction of Sith ever assembled. Her defeating Malgus is impresive enough but to be chosen, leader of an old Jedi order that would have wiped out sidous faster his lighting can travel, makes her hands down the greatest of grand masters, her tutaminus was so reveled she blocked a lightsaber with her barehand and was faster stronger younger than the last two grAnd masters yoda and fae, combined

Replies

• Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this under the BB-8 event subforum?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    BB-8 turns to darkside and gets a lightsaber in IX confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    we might get a couple of non-movie / canon Jedi down the road, but I think there's enough content in the canon universe that the only place they'll reach to is Meetra. <- total guess based on Sith Triumvirate being in game and she being a key piece to it's demise.

There's a lot of good Star Wars content out there, but they tend to lean towards the best and well known content (canon or not)
  • Options
    Visa marr was also a member of that party I'd be happy with meetra and handmaiden
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Adding Meetra would require declaring a canon depiction of the Exile and therefore declaring noncompliant KOTOR playthroughs invalid. And unlike Revan, she lacks the form and skin obscuring iconic outfit that could buy them out of having to identify Revan's sex and ethnicity. She's one of three characters I specifically hope they do not add to the game.

Bastilla seems the much more sensible choice.
    TVF wrote: »
    BB-8 turns to darkside and gets a lightsaber in IX confirmed.
    So that's who Luke meant when he said he would not be the last Jedi. Here I thought it was Therm Scissorpunch.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Meetra did have an appearance in SWTOR as a force ghost at some point, so they COULD go from that.

Bit of a stretch though.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF