Plague Stack Clearing - Bug?

I am late to the game and found that when using nightsisters on Rebels they have the ability to completely clear the Plague stacks off with no issues. Not sure if this has been reported or if this is a feature the rebels get with no penalty but it would seem if the debuff is locked that would mean it couldn't just be cleansed.

In general the rebels buffing and over buffing seems a bit unbalanced too

Replies

• Options
    They are not clearing Plague, they are healing it away. Plague expires when the afflicted unit is healed to 100%.
  • Options
    this happens to me all the time in Territory Battles. A lot of the rebels can heal to 100% and poof goes the plague.
  • Options
    How did the Empire ever take Hoth with this amazing Rebels running around lol
  • Options
    How did the Empire ever take Hoth with this amazing Rebels running around lol

Same way that ewoks beat the empire with sticks and rocks, because the plot needed it to happen
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    Options
    In Sith raid, bosses can cleanse plague stacks and I would like to know if it is a bug or a special ability, cause they certainly do not heal to 100%, fortunately!
  • Options
    Tilidi wrote: »
    In Sith raid, bosses can cleanse plague stacks and I would like to know if it is a bug or a special ability, cause they certainly do not heal to 100%, fortunately!

Could it be the Plague is expiring naturally? A single stack only lasts for 3 turns, no matter how much health the afflicted unit has.
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Ah maybe it is that then I was thinking plague was locked til unit was fully healed and therefore would never expire.

Thanks EventineElessedil for the quick answer.