Refreshes shared with new ship energy?

sunnytheseal75
45 posts Member
edited June 2018
So I did 1 crystal refresh on the Ships PVE table and it cost 100 crystals. I did 3 refreshes of normal energy earlier today. My question is, are the refreshes shared between currencies? Or is the 1st ship energy you do each day, going to cost 100 crystals? @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't done any normal energy refreshes so they're still 50 for me. Ship energy shows as 100. So I would say not shared.
  • Options
    As long as we are asking questions, does ship energy spent count toward earning raid tickets?

(It does not appear too, according to at least one guildmate)

Also, For the OP, I had only purchased 2 normal energy crystal refreshes for the day, and ship energy was also a 100 crystal refresh for me.
  • Options
    Thanks for confirming. Wish they had told us that in the notes @CG_SBCrumb
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The new ship energy works the same as Cantina energy. 12m per energy refresh and 100 crystals.

Edit: Though it looks like we get bonus energy several times a day like regular energy.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    As long as we are asking questions, does ship energy spent count toward earning raid tickets?

It does not. Dev just confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Wasted opportunity for the devs if you ask me. But you didn’t lol
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I'll put it this way they put it at 50 crystals for a refresh I would buy it once or twice a day. At 100 I'll never do a refresh.
  • Options
    I think it costs the same as cantina energy.
  • Options
    The new ship energy works the same as Cantina energy. 12m per energy refresh and 100 crystals.

Edit: Though it looks like we get bonus energy several times a day like regular energy.

Looks like it's just once a day, but later.
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »

Looks like it's just once a day, but later.

Yeah I saw that. So indeed it does work exactly like Cantina energy then.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Madpup wrote: »
    I'll put it this way they put it at 50 crystals for a refresh I would buy it once or twice a day. At 100 I'll never do a refresh.

You must not participate in fleet arena, and/or you must already have Sion at 7*/have no desire to farm him. Ship omegas, reinforcement mats, zetas, and hard-node only shards? 100 crystals is very fair. I already have Sion 7* and I'm still happy to spend 100 crystals on ship node refreshes for the omegas, zetas, and mats.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

You must not participate in fleet arena, and/or you must already have Sion at 7*/have no desire to farm him. Ship omegas, reinforcement mats, zetas, and hard-node only shards? 100 crystals is very fair. I already have Sion 7* and I'm still happy to spend 100 crystals on ship node refreshes for the omegas, zetas, and mats.

How is your comment related to what you responded to? He said he won't do refreshes for 100 crystals. I won't either. I will happily farm Sion daily with my free energy. I just won't waste crystals on expensive refreshes.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I just won't waste crystals on expensive refreshes.

It's not a waste for everyone.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Same.
    If they are gonna play it like cantina, they need to get rid of the 5 per day limit off hard mode. Or make it like regular energy. This worst of both worlds is crap
  • Options
    Why on earth doesn’t it count towards daily raid energy so if we want to refresh that and earn raid tickets it will take double the crystals.

It’s energy being spent it should count towards raid tickets.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    Why on earth doesn’t it count towards daily raid energy so if we want to refresh that and earn raid tickets it will take double the crystals.

Rescaling the whole system to make ship battles count towards raid tickets would have been a lot of work for free. They rarely do something which will not bring more packs to buy or more spending pressure.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »

Rescaling the whole system to make ship battles count towards raid tickets would have been a lot of work for free. They rarely do something which will not bring more packs to buy or more spending pressure.

Or they didnt want to force players to have to play more time, because actually why they didnt do it.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

And spending more on this game than a new car costs isn't a waste for everyone. But I can't speak for them, and it's also irrelevant to what I said.
  • Options

Did they give a reasoning or is it just another "go pound salt, players" response.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Drazhar wrote: »

Or they didnt want to force players to have to play more time, because actually why they didnt do it.

How would the ship table make players play longer. Once a battle node is simmable, there is no time involvement...
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

And spending more on this game than a new car costs isn't a waste for everyone. But I can't speak for them, and it's also irrelevant to what I said.

It takes thousands of dollars for a 100-200 extra energy a day? I don't know what game you're playing.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Did they give a reasoning or is it just another "go pound salt, players" response.

Right now you have to do a 50 crystal energy refresh at minimum to hit 600. The obvious reason is that this would remove that requirement.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    The REAL reason it doesnt count towards raid tix:
    Natural energy gain
    Cantina 120/day +45 bonus
    Normal 240/day +135
    540 energy a day naturally. If they allowed ship energy to count towards raid tickets, f2p could all hit 600/day without spending any Crystal's. Currently to hit 600 you must spend Crystal at least once every couple days to hit a daily 600
This discussion has been closed.