Didnt get a full gear piece!

OctopusPrime
135 posts Member
edited June 2018
Apparently raid rewards are issued the moment you login not when the raid timer expires. My guild finished the heroic raid a few hours ago but when I logged in a couple of minutes ago my rewards were with the new system. I finished 10th and I did not receive a full post 12 piece, instead I got those new gear salvages.

You can debate on which one's better but personally I like the old rewards more and my guild launch the raid and made sure that we finish it before then you rewards were all in for that particular reason. This makes me feel cheated because it doesn't make any sense the rewards should be issued the moment the one hour period after the raid is over runs out.

Not only is that horrible and unfair but at the same time what makes it even worse is the fact that I got top 10 and I still did not receive a full piece. How can you go from giving a full piece to people all the way up to the 50th place into finishing 10th and still not being guaranteed a full piece. I've never seen a Nerf of such massive proportion ever!

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Those of us in tiers 1-6 will start passing around a hat to collect what we can to make up for this shortfall. This sort of poverty should not go unanswered.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can try and go through EA Help, or Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>