Ship table 5E

I don’t know a single person that plays this game with a fleet maxed more than mine. What in the world is with thenentire enemy fleet getting full Tm at the start of battle and my fleet starting with zero? The rest of the battles are fine and g as expected, this is like the AI got game genie codes.

Replies

• Options
    The enemy ships are like 50 speed more than any of my other ships. My gauntlet is MAXED, pilots gear maxed and even saxon Zeta’d. What gives?
  • Options
    People beat it with a little bit of that RNG on their side
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Screw 5E, what about 5A hard? I tried it twice so far, each time I used imperial assault I’m pretty sure it did nothing. As in, it did nothing to the other ships.
  • Options
    jackaldo20 wrote: »
    People beat it with a little bit of that RNG on their side

I beat it, only 2* and I want to 3*. It’s massive AI advantage though
  • Options
    5E normal?
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    Screw 5E, what about 5A hard? I tried it twice so far, each time I used imperial assault I’m pretty sure it did nothing. As in, it did nothing to the other ships.

Is your IA maxed? Tarkin full gear and zetas?
  • Options

That, 100 times... i tried 5A hard node with 400 crystals reloads... something like 20 tries, at the best, 1 enemy down... i am first in fleet arena with a full maxed team... nothing to do... except crying...

• Options
    Wait until you all get to 5D! XD

Ps. Think you'll need a republic fleet to 3* that 5E node. Clone sarge, buggs, umbaran to start. Mace capital. Try it if you are sooo maxed out.
  • Options
    I will exactly do that! Working on republic! My team is lead thrawn, biggs, vador, wedge, slave, kylo, falcon, tie reaper. Not very republic friendly XD
  • Options
    I 2*'ed it first try using AA (Capital), Scrimtar, Tie Advanced, and Tie Reaper with 5's as reinforcement. My reaper isn't very strong so he got destroyed right away, but the key is to use scrimtars special on Tie Advanced, let him counter all the enemies attacks inflicting target lock, then call in 5's and use his special to destroy everyone.

I'm gonna try again for 3* using Slave I as reinforcement and putting 5's in for Reaper.
  • FrankLynn
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

3*ed it with AA (Capital) Tie Advanced, Asoka, and Scrimtar. Reinforcements: Jedi Consular, Slave I, Biggs, and 5's.

I'm gonna run this table.

*Update: Currently stuck on 5e hard. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx (:

*Update 2: Cleared em all.
    Post edited by FrankLynn on
  • Options
    had a hard time with this one at first too..

was able to 3*: used AA (cap) - biggs, Plo Klon and Scimitar to start, reinforced with Vader, fett

Plo kloon was barely fast enough to get off his TM boost before getting wrecked. Got Scim to put retribution on Biggs. Healed up Plo kloon, reinforced first round with vader..
    the retribution and DOTS tore thru em pretty good.

only lost scim on the ultimate usage, reinforced with Fett and ripped the rest to shreds
  • Options
    Level 5 (hard) battles are ... hard. I hit the wall and gave up at 5D, they completely overwhelmed me, it wasn't even close. Then accidentally launched it again yesterday and somehow got really lucky with 3*.

5E (normal) was very tough too. That was the first battle I did not 3*, and barely survived with 1*. Lucky me, I guess. Was running Executrix Silencer FOTF and Biggs on that day.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it, 3* probably on my 4th try. Failed, failed, failed, then got 3*. RNG for ya
  • Options
    5-E and 5-H worked for me with three stars using Ackbar (captain), TFP + Biggs + Scimitar (Vader etc. as reinforcement). Important to have Scimitar put retribution on Biggs as fast as possible, then Biggs cleans most of the enemies by himself ... get shot at / shoots back + heals / gets shot at / shoots back + heals etc.etc. Also works with Thrawn, but Ackbar seems better with Biggs here. This combo also worked in 5-A hard.
  • Options
    AA with Biggs Scim and Rex. As long as your scim last long enough for them to reinforce or Rex to TL, Biggs becomes unkillable. Reinforce with 5 and blast em all, as there is a good chance by then they are all TLed.
  • Options
    Have finally finished them all 3* "easily" with lead Thrawn > Falcon, Vader, Biggs, reinforcement with scimitar and KR (Biggs and scimitar is THE combo for these fights)
  • Options
    I wasv thrilled with grand arena until today not because i lost but because you are matching us through galactic power. which would be ok but i am facing someone who has a 300k character galactic power over me. i have an advantage on him in ships which is now irrelevant . please consider matching us up by character gp not overall gp
  • Options
    **** THIS SHIPS BATTLES
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    What a worthwhile necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH