Sith Raid Rewards Are Not Balanced

Can someone please explain to me how Tier V of the Sith raid is recommended for characters that are level 80+ and gear level X and yet the rewards for clearing it are mostly tier VII gear??? How does this make sense and what on earth is the incentive then for this tier? I mean come on...shouldnt the rewards at least be least be comparable to what is required to clear it?

Replies

• Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    JerryHello wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me how Tier V of the Sith raid is recommended for characters that are level 80+ and gear level X and yet the rewards for clearing it are mostly tier VII gear??? How does this make sense and what on earth is the incentive then for this tier? I mean come on...shouldnt the rewards at least be least be comparable to what is required to clear it?

Not to mention the fact that if you were to actually attack Teir V with a full "Intended for" guild of 40 with lvl 80 toons, gear lvl X with MkII-III Mods and Omega Abilities (no zetas) <-- That is the actual recommendation for Tier V, it would take a month to finish the raid.

The raid gets it wrong on both sides
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Our Guild took ages to do a Tier IV even though half of us well exceeded the "minimum requirement". It's all bull.

So now we're blowing a Tier 1 out of the water and working our way up a Tier at a time until we max out raid tickets during an attempt. Then stop there.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Because the whole raid is made to cuddle spenders and long time gamers. Tiers before the Heroic are mostly useless apart from a good amount of guild shop currency and some tb currency.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @Drazhar

That's why we're working towards the one that nets the best rewards per day spent. Guild currency only because the rewards for spending an extra few days on a higher one aren't worth it anyways.

People just get fatigued if it takes longer too.