Let us choose language, please

Please, please, let us choose the language we want to play the game in.
Your actual efforts in localization just makes the game feel like it was designed for **** 7-year-olds.
Some examples?
AAT in German is now GAP. Gepanzerter Angriffs Panzer...
Vaders TIE x1 Advanced is now TIE x1 Turbosternenjäger...
Again: Please let us choose the language, before in some updates we got Kommandeur Lukas Himmelswanderer instead of CLS and Biggs Dunkelfeuerzeug instead of Biggs Darklighter.
I don't want to be forced to root my device because you think we need **** translations like these.

Replies

• JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    I hate that i can’t set the game in english and i don’t even understand why they did that. I usually always choose english, at least because it’s much easier to talk about the game on forums like this.
    Especially when translations are not literal and i’m not perfectly fluent in english, there are things that i don’t know right away.

So +1 to op
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you feel this is an issue you need to post it at Answers HQ to get it attention.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>