Team Bleed

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Just being silly, IG88 lead, Gar Saxon, Shore, Storm and Range Trooper. I put a crit chance triangle on everyone but Range (hes an event unit) and put a crit chance set and Potency Cross on Gar Saxon.

Put it on 1x speed, open with Range Trooper Stomp and watch the show. The troopers get retribution and assists. Gar assists every counter. He will hit up to 3x per counter and everyone applies a dot on crit. Speed down is a bonus and gives you more time to stack the dots.

The amount of bleed dots were hilarious. More than one had 10 and when it got to their turn they just died from all of the dots. While they are bleeding to death they have to get past shore and storm to kill your squishies.

The event enemies were too weak to hold many, but I think I read that you can stack up to 99 dots under IG88...

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I've never heard it referred to as bleed before, and bleed dots just seems redundant.

Anyway...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I've never heard it referred to as bleed before, and bleed dots just seems redundant.

Anyway...

But "Team Dot" sounds like a bunch of housewives with poodleskirts and feather dusters.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I use "Dot Squad."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Death by a thousand paper cuts. Unless it's Nihilus, where those DOTs will eventually be doing like 60k dmg as his max health ramps up and up and up and up (moral of the story is don't use Zader lead against the trio unless you're doing it for kittens n giggles
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Well no one is going to waste a sith squad on an IG88 lead team in TW. ;)

If Bane wasnt so trash Id pull 88 out of my BH squad and test, but Bane would ruin the whole team.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Well no one is going to waste a sith squad on an IG88 lead team in TW. ;)

If Bane wasnt so trash Id pull 88 out of my BH squad and test, but Bane would ruin the whole team.

This team wouldn't do anything on defense in TW.... Just run a team without AOEs and you don't have to worry about counter attacks from everyone, or run B2 to clear all the buffs and apply buff immunity, or someone with a cleanse like Ackbar, or the mighty Lobot.

Run this team on Offense in TW against an AOE heavy team, and just sit back and watch them bleed ;)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I usually put most of my teams on D. Just personal preference.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Sadistic, hilarious fun. I guess I am going to have to gear Cad Bane so he can replace 88 on my BH team. I didnt take a screen but had 14 dots on one guy and 16 on the other earlier. But this is a decent example. Really doesnt matter if they have a cleanse because they will all just get reapplied the next turn. I can imagine you could use this on TW offense to take out really nasty tanks on TW teams. Not arena viable but fun.

vxxl8zqn5h0s.png