This is EA support for you

Found a bug in fleet battles where opponents Sunfac was able to use his special to stun my TFP who had foresight up (keep in mind this is not when he enters battle but when he used his special)

I've submitted the bug 4 times and it was closed immediately.

Clearly these guys care about quality.

vrdl3jknmyq2.png

Replies

• Options
    Have you considered that maybe it's WAI? Maybe you aren't taking any damage, because of Foresight, but since Foresight is a buff, you still get the stun.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Upgraded ability reads "cant be resisted" maybe a typo and missing "or evaded".
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Foresight is always undergoing changes and getting bugs, etc. Res trooper for example, his secondary dispells buffs. Used to be if they had foresight it'd miss completely, now only the damage part misses and he still dispels all the buffs. WAI? Who knows. But trying to make sense of the madness doesn't really work on the bug report forum.

Do or Do Not zeta with Hermit Yoda is broken, daze is messed up, so many things have been broken for weeks or months.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »
    Foresight is always undergoing changes and getting bugs, etc. Res trooper for example, his secondary dispells buffs. Used to be if they had foresight it'd miss completely, now only the damage part misses and he still dispels all the buffs. WAI? Who knows. But trying to make sense of the madness doesn't really work on the bug report forum.

Do or Do Not zeta with Hermit Yoda is broken, daze is messed up, so many things have been broken for weeks or months.

All the dispel abilities that come from Omega upgrades seem to be bugged in that the damage misses, but the dispel still occurs. Same thing happens w/ FOST's basic and Plo's basic. However this Sun Fac stun bug seems a little different. Maybe the stun is just coded slightly differently now so it's not connected to the attack but happens 'after' the attack was processed. As in, Sun Fac goes, checks to see if target is buffed, does attack, attack ends - disconnect - then the code checks to see if the target was buffed before and the stun gets placed on. Either that or theres just a bug making the stun unavoidable after they coded the reinforcement one to be unavoidable.
  • AmomobiChants
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My TFP only had Foresight up. He was stunned w/ the special.

So I had to try it myself (in a different battle). I leveled up my special so that the stun couldn't be resisted.

Guess what? I missed. What I would have expected to happen. Clearly its only one way

I have been trying to record this as to prove it. However if anyone else sees this, would be really great if they could chime in.
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    {removed}
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Geonosians: the WoW Warlock class of SWGoH. Always the underdog with God abilities and Dev love. LOL!
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    My TFP only had Foresight up. He was stunned w/ the special.

So I had to try it myself (in a different battle). I leveled up my special so that the stun couldn't be resisted.

Guess what? I missed. What I would have expected to happen. Clearly its only one way

I have been trying to record this as to prove it. However if anyone else sees this, would be really great if they could chime in.

This is the proof we need to show them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You should report to Answers HQ, not go through EA Help.

If you think there is an issue please report it there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>