Ability 7 Level 7 GW * Thank You

Preemo_Magin
1826 posts Member
edited March 2016
Facing every char and ability-7-everything teams. This is just an example. With Phasma as leader and AI proc they get 8 attacks in a row too.

Don't you love "matchmaking"....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

photo host

Replies

• Nruuk
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah great :D

happened to me too, I think they've raised the difficulty of GW, opponents have been much better than me today, made it up to fight 7 after waisting my 2nd and 3rd army.

The weeks before it was too easy, now it seems to be much too hard.

Something inbetween would be perfect for me, easy opponents in the beginning, good ones in the middle, last two fights tough or very tough.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the "GW is impossible club"
  • Options
    I did finish it btw, but it's definitely getting harder. Only missing is getting full arena teams. At least I have a bit of luck of level 7 everything but not high speed high damage dealers that cherry on top with Poe.
  • Corrvan
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Dude i fight those teams non stop and my best char is a 6 star AK47 gear 7 with ability 6, then a bnunch of 5 star droids gear 7. all around level 60ish, fighting endless 7 star 7s gear 8 ability 7.. impossible
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I sure had fun tonight.... Node 6 lvl 70s. First 5 dps characters killed fotp. Next 5 killed phasma and kylo. Had to use my almost dead jc and 4 other middling characters. Couldn't even hurt lumi after her heal. Restarted multiple times for the best possible rng seed.

15 dead characters to kill 3. Gw over. Still broke. My server only has 5 lvl 70s in the top 200, but why should gw care when you started?
    -Snake
  • Options
    Corrvan wrote: »
    Dude i fight those teams non stop and my best char is a 6 star AK47 gear 7 with ability 6, then a bnunch of 5 star droids gear 7. all around level 60ish, fighting endless 7 star 7s gear 8 ability 7.. impossible

Most likely extremely impossible and frustrating, but can you doubke check every single abikity is 7 or max (thise abikities they use, nit leader abikity unused). It's the first day where every single thing in every single char is fully maxed. I niticed by hiw it hit and the proc rates and the resist rate.
  • Options
    Snake wrote: »
    I sure had fun tonight.... Node 6 lvl 70s. First 5 dps characters killed fotp. Next 5 killed phasma and kylo. Had to use my almost dead jc and 4 other middling characters. Couldn't even hurt lumi after her heal. Restarted multiple times for the best possible rng seed.

15 dead characters to kill 3. Gw over. Still broke. My server only has 5 lvl 70s in the top 200, but why should gw care when you started?

Try spead less thin. Whatever you have must try be level 7, including Lumi and JC (or another good healer).

• Options
    ok thought it might have been just me. last few night GW has been a breeze, tonight I had to throw a burner team at the first fight and still can't make it through. First fight.