TB Platoons Complaint

Can we please stop having brand new content required for TB platoons? We are a mostly F2P/small P2P guild, and there were THREE platoon slots requiring a 6-Star Lando Millennium Falcon in our TB. Considering there’s no way to farm that without $$$ (much less three times), it seems rather unfair.

Replies

• Options
    Desperate attempt to make people buy useless characters??? Just saying
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly it’s always been like that so I don’t think CG will change it. Best to work with what we’ve got.
  • Options
    They expect you to have several whales in your guild who are addicted to gambling to 7* the new content. It’s a paywall gate to keep guilds with no whales at a disadvantage for not purchasing bench toons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's an advantage someone paying gets.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It's an advantage someone paying gets.

This. My guild is in the same boat so not something I'm going to like but you have to admit it makes sense from a business perspective.

I don't want to take the thread off-topic too much but just wanted to say that I'm a fan of posts like Kyno's which are refreshingly straight-forward. I'll take an honest message every time over someone trying to always put a positive spin on everything.

I'm not particularly active on the forums but I've seen a few posts from the mods recently that have been like this, great job.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Just wish there wouldn't be so many Empire units needed in platoons in Phase 6. You already need a full Empire team for the central CM and you need another essentially Empire team for the IPD mission, but then needing 100 empire toons in platoons is just frustrating. I've come to accept the new toons in platoons...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Considering there’s no way to farm that without $$$ (much less three times), it seems rather unfair.

How can it be unfair if every guild has the same probability of seeing Lando's M Falcon the squadrons? That seems quite fair to me.

• Options
    I appreciate all the honesty here. Doesn’t mean I won’t complain every now and then, but it is what it is.