Help in PVP.

I currently float around the 200's in my squad arena. I can't ever seem to get any higher then #150. (I got to #84 one time for about a hour or two) I have an empire team with Palp lead. I have a lot of NS teams, Palp lead teams, and rebels with CLS lead. (A few JTR teams) my question is how can I get to at least the top 50, I already have all my PVP characters at a speed of +200.

Replies

• Options
    With enough speed could I run a team with Zader lead, zWampa, zBoba, tuskan shaman, and Gamorrean guard? Or Zader lead, zWampa, shore trooper, Sith trooper, and zBoba?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    When did you start playing?

In a november shard you would need to have 230 speed on vader to make top 50 with that team.
  • Options
    Looks like the teams you mentioned are based around DOTs. They won’t be enough to beat any arena teams that you face.
    The only advice I have is to get even more speed (especially on Vader) and more gear on your team. Eventually replace Tarkin and TFP with Sion and Nihilus. And most importantly, get a zeta on Palpatine’s leadership.
  • Options
    I really want to be able to use Wampa in PVP.
  • Options
    @Naraic: I started playing around October of 2017.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    If you are going to move up a zeta on Palp lead is required. Neither of Vaders ar necessary.

Thats actually a nasty offensive team you have but it will drop on D. Try Palp zeta. May consider gearing up your 3* Sion. He has a ship node now too so his farm is faster.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Naraic: I started playing around October of 2017.

Well assume more speed than i suggested. Also anyone in top 50 will probably have multiple zetas on their arena team. You have one total.

Also if you want to use wampa its rex lead you want not zader which does not belong in top 50 arena.

Is your new guild doing haat? If not its still a casual guild and you can find a better one.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Building on the characters you already have you can work on a zPalp (L), Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn and wampa team. They are all useful toons so even when (not if) you replace members in that team it won’t be wasted resources.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta on palpatine's leader ability will make a huge difference. Zeta his unique as well for extra survivability. And Thrawn's unique helps as well.

You can improve slightly on your distribution of your current mods. F.ex. move the circle mod from Vader to Tarkin. Tarkin benefits from potency, while Vader has plenty from EP's lead. Also EP will benefit more from protection on the circle (especially after you zeta his unique).

https://swgoh.gg/u/blackhawk25k/mods/?slot_5=1&stat2_5=1

Furthermore make Vader as fast as possible. When going against mirror teams (with a zeta on EP's lead) very often the team with the fastest Vader gains a huge advantage due to bonus TM from zEP lead.

Move your best triangles on your arena — all of them.

https://swgoh.gg/u/blackhawk25k/mods/?slot_4=1&stat2_5=1

Good luck.