Cannot log in on my original account

2pc2zc1oveom.jpg

So since i newly installed the game i cannot log in. I got this new generic account and thats it. Any idea what my the cause be and how to make it work? I tried a lot. 20 reinstals and so on... but it feels like nothing helpes.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    IOS?
  • Options
    Nope. Android. I found out what caused the problem. But no solution. Apperntaly as i installed the game trying to click fast through the tutorial i clicked on an age under 12.
    Though i wonder how can i break the connection so the game cannot recognize it is the same phone. I resseted my settings but that didnt helped. Apperantly the game has a way to find out on which device it is being instslled.
    I think the solution woukd be if CG deletes this account and the settingd lockef on it.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Is your device logged into the google account that is linked with your old account?
    If so log out and log back in and you may be able to access your account.
  • Options
    It is the first thing i tried.. i tried logging in and out. Deleting the accound, reinstalling it, downloading the game from googleplay logged with the google account of my original game account, triggering the game from googleplay when logged in with the appropriate account... nothing works. It is far deeper. As i said: i even resseted the settings of my phones (something i reggret as i will needs months to have everything back again). No solution so far. I hope CG will just delete this account and this will solve it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm not sure how this will play out with the age thing, but if you have your ally code or player ID you could have them link your account.

I believe but do not wholeheartedly recommend:
    I have heard a factory reset in the phone will allow you to reset the age.