Hermit Wampa and a conspiracy theory!

Paranoia kicks in, after spending all of my GET on hermit Yoda shards, I started theorizing about this new Yoda rework and how it isn't accompanied by more Jedi reworks. To me it seems like it could be a well calculated move to decide the debate between hermit Yoda or Wampa!

Think about it for a second, this could mean that we actually are going to need Wampa so the devs are steering us in the direction of Hermit. I know this sounds crazy and far fetched, I just thought it was a funny thought and wanted to mention it.

Replies

• Options
    But you can’t buy or panic farm Wampa, so what’s the point? If we need him, players will either have Wampa ready or not.
  • Options
    Just let the man paranoid away
  • Options
    But you can’t buy or panic farm Wampa, so what’s the point? If we need him, players will either have Wampa ready or not.

Well you can get some of it's shards from the BH event so you could panic farm those, or if worst came to worst they could throw a few packs at a store.

It could also be a balancing decision not necessarily related to money
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They have already "confirmed" there is no jedi rework in the near future.... so there is that.