Reasonable Expections when looking for a new guild

Randocalrissian
572 posts Member
edited June 2018
dwath wrote: »
Newish f2p player (December 2017 shard) looking for a guild. Level 85 here and play daily. Usually top 50 in arena and top 3 in ships arena. Have all the legenderies except for CLS which I should get this time around. Looking for a guild that uses discord and farms HSTR so I can learn and advance.

Ally-Code: 261-897-241
Link to swgoh.gg: swgoh.gg/u/dwath
Galactic Power: 900k
Character/Ship GP: 533k/374k
Player Level: 85
Number of 7*: 37
Number of 6*: 3
Average Arena Rank: 28/ 1-5
Type of Play: F2P
Time-zone: PST

I hate when people post comments in the players looking thread so I thought it better to bring it down here. I wish you all the best and hopefully this added drawn attention to your advertisement will land u i that HSTR guild your looking for..... but at 900k and I took a peek at your roster what exactly are u going to be able to help a heroic sith guild out with. If you made 50 copies of your account and made a guild out of them you’d be about 70mil gp short of doing heroic sith..... just saying. U do have a great start on some HSTR squads but you’re no where near close to being able to reasonably help a guild doing HSTR. Maybe in a few months when you get 15-20 g12 toons. Why don’t you consider joining a guild that is close but needs a few more go getters who are building the right squads to make he final push. There are plenty of guilds in the 60-90 mil category who would love a roster like that. Reasonable expectations should be used otherwise you’ll be left constantly disappointed. Good luck on your search, hope you find a HSTR guild. Cheers

Replies