I am lost in Arena

I have many 7* with synergy. But in this server everything has matured to the point that every single squad is high end level 7 on abilities and win/lose is RNG. Defense is also impossible.

I am really at a loss of what is best. There's also great diversity of squads, a long line of ever different enemies now.

No team is good enough except for you exact opponent. It has become a chore to play Arena.

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    What is your squad/ your rank?
  • Options
    When new servers mature, it comes down to those that spend crystals to get higher up. Most of the time its a loss of crystals rather than a gain.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    What is your squad/ your rank?

image.jpg

Problem is the server is very mature now, and to kill each enemy tou need some special squad, which is easy to Paper Rock Scissor by another squad. Snipe up and go back as many times as enemy likes to refresh.
    VicSetac wrote: »
    When new servers mature, it comes down to those that spend crystals to get higher up. Most of the time its a loss of crystals rather than a gain.

I guess I was looking for this answer. Sad but if we are all equal, and we can see every enemy detail...only QGJ leads are holding to #5 as it buffs entire teams on offense.

• Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Enjoy the game at your own pace, don't try to best the other guy because it just mean more money are needed to advance and nobody would pad you on the back once you take first spot.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Enjoy the game at your own pace, don't try to best the other guy because it just mean more money are needed to advance and nobody would pad you on the back once you take first spot.

Clinching number 1 from a whale is this games touchdown. It takes some luck, but locking him out at 555pm is the only accomplishment this game has left.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Jsnazz wrote: »

Clinching number 1 from a whale is this games touchdown. It takes some luck, but locking him out at 555pm is the only accomplishment this game has left.

Whale or F2P have nothing to do with the number 1 spot. Seriously tell me a whale team that is undefeated? Unless they raise the Level to lv80 otherwise Whale have no advantage. It is all about if you willing to want to spend a hour to fight in the arena.
  • Options
    I continued experimenting and I think I am missing a few chars last gears. In particular my GS was all 7 but wasn't max speed yet. Just upgraded him after 50 unending grind on the cuffs kind and then upgraded speed +6 and droid enemies are guaranteed to lose IG-88 which is nice. Still need to figure out Phasma teams with Dooku and Daka Poe and one other guy, and very very fast teams
  • Options
    I continued experimenting and I think I am missing a few chars last gears. In particular my GS was all 7 but wasn't max speed yet. Just upgraded him after 50 unending grind on the cuffs kind and then upgraded speed +6 and droid enemies are guaranteed to lose IG-88 which is nice. Still need to figure out Phasma teams with Dooku and Daka Poe and one other guy, and very very fast teams

Phasma teams w/ dooku and daka gets shut down by a QGJ led yoda. No stuns.
  • Options

You just use meditation? I still don't have yoda...to few Jedis besides Lumi and a QGJ 5*

• Options

You just use meditation? I still don't have yoda...to few Jedis besides Lumi and a QGJ 5*

I dont use yoda also, but 8 out of 10 in my top 10 server have yodas and Im sure they do tenacity up since I have dooku. Dookus stun on QGJ already gives a huge lead for you.
    Players often tenacity up against stun teams or dot teams.
    Playing w/ Daka and dooku w/ phasma is a great stun team on offense but on defense I simply loese easy due to yoda.
  • Options
    I will have to get yoda at some point. Good thing is on defense the green guy is fun to kill