Character Idea Spawned from Boredom

I think it would be neat if we could get the Twi'lek Cantina lady as a character. She could be like Hermit Yoda and not actually fight, but just provide helpful support.

She could do a TM Swap like Thrawn, without restoring protection, just giving someone else a turn more quickly.

Give a buff that makes a character's next attack unavoidable.

Make a character (or entire team) immune to non-unique debuffs (start on a long cooldown).

These powers aren't exactly what I would expect, but merely suggestions to provide an understanding of the kind of character I think she could be. I feel like with her as a character her abilities would be some kind of fourth wall breaking stuff, so they'd have to affect the game mechanics specifically.

I'd like to hear what sort of abilities you think she should have. I'd also like to hear how you don't think we need a nonsense character like that alongside Darth Vader because she isn't canon. Or whatever, really. I'm just really bored.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to feedback section
  • Options
    I like twil'eks so I approve this post !
  • Options
    I like twil'eks so I approve this post !

Right? I feel that we need more Twi'leks in Star Wars in general. If only Rey had been a Twi'lek...
  • Options
    NikWolver wrote: »
    Basic: Target ally is immune to negative status effects for 1 turn

Special 1: Target ally gets an extra turn without any positive or negative status effects. After that turn his turn meter and status effects are restored to what they were (it can bypass stun/fracture etc) - 3 turn cd

Special 2: Restore the cooldowns of target ally to zero - 5 turn cd

Unique: Twilek Cantina Lady cant gain bonus turn meter & is immune to damage of any kind. She cant be defeated by enemies and she is immediately defeated when there are no other active allies

My idea is though that she would not be an obtainable/farmable character. Her kit would be as that, her stats certain & unchangeable and you could only choose her as an ally right before battle but in order to unlock the feature you would have to complete some kind of weird achievement. Anyway, bored here as well :P

I like it. Sounds super convoluted, so it's just the kinda thing we'd get. Maybe there's a way to turn those simple and concise sentences into two paragraph long boxes of text, though? Then we're be right on track.