Fleet node to farm

I cleared all ships battles nodes but now what to do with my fleet energy?

What are the best ship nodes to farm something ?

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Kinda hard to answer without knowing what your goals are.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You farm what you need. There’s lots of high level gear in th fleet table.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I've been doing 5-C, with mk4 and mk2 bacta gels and a chance to drop reinforcement and omega materials. Sample size is small, but so far I have about a 50% drop rate on gear... That seems like an aberration, but I'll take it!

The best thing about this node is that it's two valuable pieces. Normally you have one high value piece and then a blue challenge gear piece and a while piece you have a million of. But tonnnnnns of characters need the mk2 gel, and it's even a component for one of the gold g11 pieces (I think it's the gold power cell, but don't quote me).
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • T_Servo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I've been doing 5-C, with mk4 and mk2 bacta gels and a chance to drop reinforcement and omega materials. Sample size is small, but so far I have about a 50% drop rate on gear... That seems like an aberration, but I'll take it!

The best thing about this node is that it's two valuable pieces. Normally you have one high value piece and then a blue challenge gear piece and a while piece you have a million of. But tonnnnnns of characters need the mk2 gel, and it's even a component for one of the gold g11 pieces (I think it's the gold power cell, but don't quote me).

How has the drop rate for omegas and reinforcement mats been for you? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    I have been farming mk 5 stun gun salvage on 3d i think, and the drop rates haven't been great.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Sion is the answer.

To Everything.