Login daily for an entire month achievement

Prev1
younglukesky
282 posts Member
edited March 2016
I logged in every day last month, sigh, and didn't receive the achievement... I dont care much, even though i am constantly low on credits... but just putting this out there incase its a bug and/or it happened to anyone else

EDIT: I received an inbox from capital games with 450k credits and an apology, im happy
Post edited by younglukesky on

Replies

• Options
    Same boat riding down the same crappy river
  • d1rty
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, claimed all daily login rewards but no achievement. Leap year bug?
  • Options
    +1 thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even notice
  • Options
    There is already a thread on this. A lot of us did not receive this and im broke as ****
  • Options
    i just noticed there is another discussion board with many more comments on the same topic, looks like we aren't alone. Some people replied saying give it a day to payout, others say they have logged in for two straight months without receiving the achievement lol
  • Options
    A bug of 29days<>1 month.aha?
    May the force be with you
  • Options
    i just noticed there is another discussion board with many more comments on the same topic, looks like we aren't alone. Some people replied saying give it a day to payout, others say they have logged in for two straight months without receiving the achievement lol

Haha I saw the same thing. Huge bug. Think all those effected should get compensated with double the amount
  • Options

Haha I saw the same thing. Huge bug. Think all those effected should get compensated with double the amount

hahaha throw in a couple vader shards too right? i wish
  • Options
    Same here!
  • Options
    Same here
  • CesarHuntly
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Same here for Jan and now Feb. Complained in Jan and got a really condescending reply from Prapay. Appearently that staff person doesnt play or read these forums.
  • Options
    same happened for me too
  • Options
    First time poster - Just wanted to add to the flurry of folks who are annoyed that this bug exists. The credit system is so imbalanced it's outrageous. This 350K is a big deal, EA, come on . . . .
  • Options
    Same for me
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    +1, first month I got them all and I know I did cause I planned my 86 farming so that I would hit 7* on the last day with the 8 shards

Anyone know what the correct method for contacting EA about this is?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't got squad ****
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • KingOreo18
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Show me the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I didn't get the achievement either
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    y, same here
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Probably it's something related to February being less days than the other months, did you guys tried to open a ticket?
    Res non verba
  • Robtorn
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Same and I didn't get my 7 shards for 86
  • Padme
    61 posts Member
    Options
    same here, I've logged everyday for 45-50 days
  • tilusiek
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I also don't have reward for monthly login :/
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    2 straight months I didn't get a monthly achievement
  • Options
    Was just about to start a post on this.

Same for me
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • dmc97
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Same here. Been logging on since early January. Fully completed the February rewards page. No achievement.
  • Options
    I didn't get mine either. Any idea when they will fix this problem?
  • Options
    Same here, glad it's not just me.
  • Options
    I thought you only the award once.
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Same hear
  • Options
    Wait, what's the reward? I don't think I've ever received one.