Best dark side ships

Porg
20 posts Member
Normally, I would’ve posted this elsewhere, but there’s not a section of the forums dedicated exclusively to ships. Unless I’m missing something.

Anyways, I was wondering which Dark Side ships are the best overall and/or easiest to farm. I was thinking about upgrading my TIE fighter pilots for both the Empire and FO, although the current meta seems to disagree. I’ve also been trying to get Slave I and the TIE advanced, but finding shards for those two is super difficult. And I’ve also been farming KRU and the Silencer from the cantina node. Should I stick with trying to get/upgrade those ships or change to something else?

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Both Tie Pilots are good for their respective teams. Imperial Tie Pilot used to be one of the best in the games, but they nerfed it will 2.0. Kylo and his Silencer are excellent and keep farming them. From what I have seen, the most frequently used DS ships at the moment are Vader, one of the two Tie Fighters (Non-FOSFTF), Tie Silencer, Slave 1, and Scimitar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section.

yeah the above is pretty on point.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Buy Slave 1 and TIE Advanced shards any time you see them in the fleet store.
  • Options
    Tfp, fotp and the best... vader's ship.