Any update on broken ITF???

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited June 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcc56QfCBk

I’ve noticed this myself as well. Sometimes my ITF is like a storm trooper and can’t dodge anything and sometimes it’s like NEO from the matrix. The times it’s NEO... I’m not seeing the TM gain for my Executrix in so many of these fights. It’s already been nerfed hardcore it’s dodge, arguably good or bad, but it’s stull useful for the Tm gain if it dodges even once. Biggs the most shockingly baffling design of anyone famous to get one shot in the movies is still a great tank and out of character with canon in every way. That aside... itf was broken even more than it’s nerf and is still broken.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    despite the quality reporting on this matter, no one has seen fit to open a bug report on the issue. At least not that i can find.

So there is no update on a fix that has not been presented as an issue. If you feel there is an issue in the game please feel free to report it.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>