Character's Shards Farming

HI, Folks!!

I'm sure not to be the first one to have this idea, but I'm not quite agree with the process of collecting character shards. I think it it definitely should be secured at each level and not with a certain percentage chance ...
Of course, you will say ... but not then lose the game difficulty?

Admittedly, not the most difficult game to any console has a release so cumbersome process. so from that point, I think that instead of subtracting difficulty, summary value.

I'm already level 67, I am about to get Yoda and not get tired of playing this game. I feel it could really get to become an application of cult for every fan of the Star Wars universe ... and therefore I believe that ensure the collection of 1 shard of character by completed level (as long as it is with the 3 stars or green tickets) Believe me that many of us appreciate it. and in terms of difficulty, still they leave hours to level up our characters level and category (by the spend of money), that should suffice. however I think the farming gear should remain the same, as also summarily parq difficulty improving our characters.

Tell me what you think, development team... if you like my idea, but you need much more quorum to carry it out, I offer to raise **** signatures and get them.

by the way, I apologize for the poor translation; I'm Chilean and handling pretty good with the English, but not to translate all the text.

Greetings and thank you very much!