Team based on the Battle of Lola Sayu

Moroveus
147 posts Member
edited June 2018
I'm thinking of making a team based on the Battle of Lola Sayu from Season 3 of Clone Wars. In that episode, Kenobi, Skywalker, Tano, Fives, and Echo attack the Citadel Prison to free Jedi Master Even Piell. This team obviously wouldn't be arena-quality, but I think it might be fun for Territory Wars/Battles and other modes of the game. What do you all think of this?

General Kenobi (leader) grants 30% health and 70% defense to the team. He also gives special benefits to Ahsoka, Fives, and Echo (explained below).

Anakin is there for damage. His weakness is that he can be exposed after using Reckless Assault, but the risk is minimized thanks to the dual taunt from Kenobi and Fives.

Ahsoka gains critical hit immunity while Anakin is alive. Thanks to Kenobi's leadership ability, she can also call allies to assist when using her special ability (Defensive Maneuver).

Fives is an underrated toon, and Kenobi makes him even better. Fives gains taunt when using his special ability (Combined Fire) thanks to Kenobi's leadership ability.

Echo's special dispells enemy buffs, and he can assist when Fives uses a basic attack. Thanks to Kenobi's leadership ability, Echo also gains stealth when using his special (EMP Grenade).

Replies

• c1ever_pun
    357 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    That critical immunity makes ahsoka a big old target, no critical hits means no taunt for GK
  • Moroveus
    147 posts Member
    Options
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    That critical immunity makes ahsoka a big old target, no critical hits means no taunt for GK

Doh! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that...