Zaul without Traya?

gpeeee
126 posts Member
Hey guys, I know Zaul lead is effective with the full triumvirate now but has anyone had any luck in arena without having Traya with Zaul lead?

Replies

• Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. About 12 months ago...
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Used to be super effective in arena, a while back. Everyone hated the dodge meta. Not worth pursuing now though. Maybe with Traya, but I personally don’t see a huge advantage
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, I know it used to be the meta but heard it is making a come back with the triumvirate. Was hoping it would be effective somehow without Traya since it may be years before I get her.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    It's only useful with the Triumvirate. Gives the Triumvirate a solid speed boost to start the match. Without Traya it's really not very useful. It can work alright in TW if you want to run zEP, Vader with an empire team and go Zaul, Sion, Nihilus, Sass, Savage for a second team.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on your shard, but mine has quite a loz of cls teams, with r2. Any zaul team is auto-win for them, so it wouldnt work at all on this shard.
  • Options
    zEP is a much better leader IMO than zaul, his time has come and gone really
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Yes. About 12 months ago...

15. It's almost July already. R2 came out in May. People figured out Rex lead before that.
  • Options
    I can't recommend zaul triviumvirate enough, but without traya don't even bother.
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Even with the trio Zaul is a distant 3rd best Sith lead.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    I can't recommend zaul triviumvirate enough, but without traya don't even bother.

Yeah? But this leaves them open to MT lead pretty bad. Easy peasy
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I just always like having something different than the current meta. I have and have had Palp at G12 as well as Vader, Thrawn, etc. just trying to find a decent way to mix it up. It’s boring seeing the same thing by everyone.
  • Maztoras
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I feel ya gpeee...it does get very boring. Be different, look at meta....even a slight tweak from meta is enough difference to spice it up