July Calendar?

Hanikan_Solowalker
11 posts Member
edited June 2018
Just making sure there is not some exclusive obscure website the July Calendar has been posted to. Anyone know if one has been released yet?

Replies

• Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Don't ask for it... They will take it away.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Not yet. Personally expecting it Thursday. Hope for tomorrow, but expect Thursday or Friday.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »

asking is fine, just dont complain if its a little confusing going to a different website to see it early.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

asking is fine, just dont complain if its a little confusing going to a different website to see it early.

Haha. Snarky. Love it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    anyway. soon ish
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Just let us know the site. Lol
  • Options
    I think they did already in a past post, and it was this one: http://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-resources/swgoh-events-calendar/
  • Options
    usually we get to see the next months cal on the last day of the month. June we got it really early compared to previous months
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The exciting stuff won't be in the calendar anyway, they tend to keep it hidden to surprise us induce panic farming.
  • Options
    Without panic there is no profit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    usually we get to see the next months cal on the last day of the month. June we got it really early compared to previous months

Correct they are trying to be more accommodating by doing an exclusive pre release with the game changers. It's not the full calendar but its 85% ish. And then they release the full one at the end of the month.

Its coming, today or tomorrow.
  • Options

Correct they are trying to be more accommodating by doing an exclusive pre release with the game changers. It's not the full calendar but its 85% ish. And then they release the full one at the end of the month.

Personally I would rather have you guys release it, than to get a partial from another source. Seems kinda cheeky with game changers doing it first.
  • Options
    Clone wars at SD comic con next month, safe bet it’s going to be clone wars era related. Just a guess
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Personally I would rather have you guys release it, than to get a partial from another source. Seems kinda cheeky with game changers doing it first.

I'm not a "you guys" I have no control over anything. I just bug them constantly about things.

The full calendar is released 1 or 2 days before the month. The issue arose when R2 was at the beginning of the month, so this is a compromise to help avoid situations like that.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Friday's the last workday of the month and still a couple days away from July, so I'm expecting it then.

And, come on, if you want something just ask. No need for the passive aggressive schtick.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Just curious of when the calendar for the next month actually gets released in regards too events and daily login rewards.

Thank you,
  • Options

I'm not a "you guys" I have no control over anything. I just bug them constantly about things.

The full calendar is released 1 or 2 days before the month. The issue arose when R2 was at the beginning of the month, so this is a compromise to help avoid situations like that.

I apologize. At the end of the day, it is what it is and I enjoy the game! But thank you for bugging "those guys" on our behalf.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Wars chewie confirmed
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Clone Wars chewie confirmed

I think they should give Clone Wars chewie shards with every single update and content release and bug fix and describe it as an "Advanced Make Good" for those unhappy with the changes being implemented.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options

Heaven forbid CG use their own website/forums to communicate about their game with the people that play their game.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Just further proof that those with the deepest pockets get the largest rewards, they get the calendar because they spend a fortune/draw visitors. Welcome to Capitalism 101.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind Chewie shards, can't commit myself to get the last 50.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Arcaver wrote: »

Heaven forbid CG use their own website/forums to communicate about their game with the people that play their game.

They do when they release it.

The early one is to help promote the game changers as they help promote the game.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Arcaver wrote: »

Counterpoint: Heaven forbid CG try to promote the community by encouraging the people who play the game to their partners.

More importantly—Okay, but, they do? The calendar gets posted here a couple days before the month turns.
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Just further proof that those with the deepest pockets get the largest rewards, they get the calendar because they spend a fortune/draw visitors. Welcome to Capitalism 101.

The heck are you on about with this deep pockets nonsense? You think getting to post an incomplete version of the calendar two or three days early gives larger rewards?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

What are you smoking? You know who gets the most from learning whats on next months calendar? Sub lvl 85 players who are working on legendary event characters. It lets them know when the event is coming so that can better prioritize their farming to finish up... or allow them to pause farming for that event to focus on something else because they likely won't be done in time. The game changers, love or hate them, gain ZERO advantage for getting to see the calendar a few days early because they are past all the current legendary/hero events.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    So... Where is July Calendar?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Still not a he.