Question about Time zone Transfers

Anyone know if they are going to bring back the ability to change timezones in the future? found out Yesterday about the one time Transfer, went to the EA help site to get that done and get switched from EST to Australian eastern standard time. When they did finally do it, I think they moved me to a timezone that I didn't ask for, maybe Hawaiian? I just know that my daily challenges don't move to the current day ones for me until 8pm AEST, which seems like quite the wait, like I was moved to UTC -10 instead of UTC +10.

I did ask the EA help site about this, however they told me that even if there was a mistake, the one time thing got used up and I would just have to deal with it. Now I just gotta hope time zones transfers come back at some point so I can finally run on my home timezone.

Replies

• Options
    You had better luck than me, I’m stuck with 3am arena payout and when I tried to switch it ea help said suck it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    they didn't say anything further about this timezone change, but there is a possibility that this is just testing the waters for future plans to make this a thing with some restrictions. but thats just speculation.