Territory War mis matches

Soz58
108 posts Member
edited June 2018
Can you please do something about these constant mis matches my guild faces.. we hover around 80 mil GP and we are always matched up with guilds over 100 mil.. we win one out of every 8-10, when we lose it isn’t even close, we lose by thousands.. Territory Wars are fun, but not when we have zero chance to win.

Thanks, please tell me there is a solution

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe some kind of handicap for the guild with the disadvantage could help
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    not sure if there is a solution, but the last few times I have spoken to someone in a mismatch, it wasn't as bad as they thought when looking into the details. if you are using SWGOH its not always updated to the guild and the numbers you see are not accurate. I'm not saying this is always the case, but its something to consider.
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    Can you please do something about these constant mis matches my guild faces.. we hover around 80 mil GP and we are always matched up with guilds over 100 mil.. we win one out of every 8-10, when we lose it isn’t even close, we lose by thousands.. Territory Wars are fun, but not when we have zero chance to win.

AMEN!!!

CG will match guilds against opponents with not only higher GP, but they'll match significantly newer guilds made up of strictly meta teams and no fluff against older guilds who blew their zeta wads 2-3 years ago on now useless toons.

So basically, we're expected to take on maxed out meta teams with rosters made up of Zader, zQGJ, zYoda, et al and their glorious support of a 7 star Jedi Guardian and General Grevious or useless toons these younger guilds never needed to or will farm.

While our current match-up is a guild with 115mil GP vs 125mil GP, the reality is more like an 85mil GP facing a 140mil GP. Our guild has 2 members at 3mil, our opponent? 10!!! Don't get me "re"-started on the meta disparity.

Don't complain to CG, though, they'll just recite their script telling you how you're wrong.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

AMEN!!!

CG will match guilds against opponents with not only higher GP, but they'll match significantly newer guilds made up of strictly meta teams and no fluff against older guilds who blew their zeta wads 2-3 years ago on now useless toons.

So basically, we're expected to take on maxed out meta teams with rosters made up of Zader, zQGJ, zYoda, et al and their glorious support of a 7 star Jedi Guardian and General Grevious or useless toons these younger guilds never needed to or will farm.

While our current match-up is a guild with 115mil GP vs 125mil GP, the reality is more like an 85mil GP facing a 140mil GP. Our guild has 2 members at 3mil, our opponent? 10!!! Don't get me "re"-started on the meta disparity.

Don't complain to CG, though, they'll just recite their script telling you how you're wrong.

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever...... You had the same opportunity, if not more to farm those meta toons and zeta them.... If your guild isn't farming and building the right teams, don't expect CG to tee up an easy match for you.....
  • Options
    00ixfe0vywke.jpg
    This is my guild. You see how much GP we have.
    Under are images that show who did we get as an opponent and how much GP they have.
    58 mil gp vs 98 mil gp???? Really??????
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    00ixfe0vywke.jpg
    This is my guild. You see how much GP we have.
    Under are images that show who did we get as an opponent and how much GP they have.
    58 mil gp vs 98 mil gp???? Really??????

How many placements do you make per zone? They very likely do not have every joined.
  • Options
    18 per zone. But we ALWAYS get guild with at least 20 mil more. Not once we got +-5 mil gp difference! What difference does it make if they all joined or not - it is enough that 10 of their players with 3 mil gp each join. Imagine what chars do they have vs our guild who join almost all. Not one has 3 mil gp.