TW known bug by EA

Stix
59 posts Member
Good job by notifying certain people that you can move mods in TW now. (At least that is what I read on reddit)

I faced a team where my fastest toon was almost 100 speed faster than theirs, but yet they get to go first. (There was no + TM added to any of their toons because of leadership or any other abilities)

They moved mods on defense after everything is set(does not matter if it was intentional or not, people move mods all the time). To make things worse is that it doesn't show their true new speed once mods have been moved.

How is this fair, and why are you allowing this to go on?

First time rewards deception and now this.
Yes the rewards were intended to miss lead people because if it wasn't then they would have used the icon they use in mod challenges(my opinion on Yoda Mythic)

What is going on at CG/EA....

Does anyone know what is going on?????

Replies

• Options
    I added a zeta during attack phase and it carried over to the TW, looks like something got messed up lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I added a zeta during attack phase and it carried over to the TW, looks like something got messed up lol

Bugs?!?! In this game??? Nooooo...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I know! I didn't even know bugs could exist before I saw that!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options

I know! I didn't even know bugs could exist before I saw that!

Filter for Geonosians. You have plenty of bugs. :D
  • Options

Huatimus wrote: »

Filter for Geonosians. You have plenty of bugs. :D

D'oh! How could I forget about the 4 pesky things :wink: lol
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Options

Bugs are just a fact of life. What is problematic though is introducing them where they didn't previously exist, how do you manage that?