How far do I have to go to 7* Thrawn?

Hey, here is my squad: https://swgoh.gg/u/yllibsivad/squads/95630/

I think I probably have a ways to go, but any chance I'll be able to do this? I'll also have them all at Level 84, possibly 85 by the time it rolls around hopefully. Give it to me straight.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Lvl 85, G8, all omegas it is doable with that team. However, I've only heard of that happening from veteran players with top notch mods. Your mods are rather slow, and sorry to say, not top tier, but that's fine, you've got time to grow those. Personally I did it without putting too decent mods on them with Hera g9, Ezra g10, Sabine g9, Kanan and Zeb g8. I think it's actually easier with chopper though, so you can probably get away with slightly less gear.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Lvl 85, G8, all omegas it is doable with that team. However, I've only heard of that happening from veteran players with top notch mods. Your mods are rather slow, and sorry to say, not top tier, but that's fine, you've got time to grow those. Personally I did it without putting too decent mods on them with Hera g9, Ezra g10, Sabine g9, Kanan and Zeb g8. I think it's actually easier with chopper though, so you can probably get away with slightly less gear.

Thanks for the tips. I plan on finishing up Level 8 of Cantina Battles by tomorrow so I can do the Speed Mods Challenges ASAP and hopefully get some decent ones to put on Ezra and Hera at least. Credits are going to be the most difficult thing of all of this. Let's hope Thrawn is late July to give me time because right now, I'm still working on getting my entire Empire team to G9 for the R2 event and I'm going to be giving all my best mods to whatever characters I need for a marquee event at that time, which can be expensive as well.
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as you, I took Ezra and Chopper to 10, Hera is at 9 and Kanan and Zeb at 8. I have Hera 1 stun gun away from 10 and I am just hoarding gear at the moment. I am going to try the event as is and if I fail I should have enough gear to take Hera to 10 and either Kanan or Zeb to 9. Good luck!
  • Options
    I did it all G8, one G7(Zeb). Full omegas, BUT I had to use my arena mods and give it quite a few tries. It is very doable, you just need the right strategy and a little bit of luck
  • Options
    Ezra G8 4/6 190 speed

Hera G8 3/6 189 speed

Chopper G8 4/6 206 speed

Zeb G8 3/6 175 speed

Kanan G8 3/6 126 speed

All uniques have omegas, zeb's and ezra's basic have omegas also.

This was my squad when I 7stared event i hope it helps you