Healing through Jedi Rey's Healing Immunity?

Yesterday's TW and faced a Chirrut team (Baze, R2, CLS, STHan) against my Jedi Rey full Rez team. Guess what? Who knew Chirrut could heal allies through Rey's Healing Immunity? One of my guildmates also let me know that Hermit Yoda can do the same. For real? That's like someone taking turns while Fractured. What gives?

Replies

• Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Every healing equalization goes through immunity. Barriss can do the same.
  • Options
    Chirrut equalizes health percentage. Doesn't count as a heal. Bariss does the same. I assume yoda as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Chirrut equalizes health percentage. Doesn't count as a heal. Bariss does the same. I assume yoda as well.

Correct. This ^^
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Aye it is not a heal, it is "health equalisation". Hoda, Barriss, and Chirrut can do it. Hoda, for example, equalises health percentages, and then heals for 20%. Under Heal Immunity, the "heals for 20%" part doesn't work, but the health equalisation does.
    Same goes for Sith under a DN lead... the Health Equalisation works, but the heal does not. It is working as intended.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Healing equalization is different from healing. Barriss equalizes then tops off their health. She would be able to equalize but not the final healing on the person with healing immunity.
  • Options
    Why wouldn't "health equalization" be impacted through Rey's ability? It's literally in the name. Plus, when activated, it shows as a buff (chirrut, anyway)! I can understand if hers was actually debuff (like Sid's) but it's technically not, correct? If a toon is calculating health equalization and applying based off the health of remaining ally units, that's still healing, even if the 20% doesn't stick. Help me understand because I don't see the difference.
  • Options
    Why wouldn't "health equalization" be impacted through Rey's ability? It's literally in the name. Plus, when activated, it shows as a buff (chirrut, anyway)! I can understand if hers was actually debuff (like Sid's) but it's technically not, correct? If a toon is calculating health equalization and applying based off the health of remaining ally units, that's still healing, even if the 20% doesn't stick. Help me understand because I don't see the difference.

Whether or not it SHOULD work is one thing, but the wording on the ability specifically states that it DOES work through healing immunity. It's taking some from everybody on the squad to get their health equal, essentially.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Well, some people lose health and some gain. it's technically not healing. It is technically a debuff, just not one that can be dispelled.