Mattercito
70 posts Member
edited March 2016
Poe (L) 6* max gear and lvl
Finn (0/80)
Rey (30/80)
Resistance Pilot (0/25)
Resistance Trooper 2* (4/25)

I know it will be a tough farm but when i finish the FO team i will start farming this one because i like it. Im already farming Rey's three nodes with a refresh on one of them while farming FOTP too. When i finish one of  these two characters i'll start with RT.

Do you think Poe can be a good leader? I think so not only for the attack gain but his potency gain can increase the expose chance of Poe/RT/RP and Finn's stun chance with his special.
Post edited by Mattercito on

Replies

• Mattercito
    70 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I' ve seen on another post that Admiral Ackbar could be a good member for this squad because after sid aoe he can heal and dispell negative effects so Rey can hit harder next turn...

But i dont know... is better to add Ackbar instead of... Finn? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Mattercito wrote: »
    I' ve seen on another post that Admiral Ackbar could be a good member for this squad because after sid aoe he can heal and dispell negative effects so Rey can hit harder next turn...

But i dont know... is better to add Ackbar instead of... Finn? :open_mouth:

Why not keep Finn and remove the Resistance Trooper for Ackbar. Ackbar isn't a bad choice, plus with his ability to give somebody Advantage that's pretty sick.
  • Options
    Why keep Finn? So he can do low damage and the AI can waste a turn doing an advantage buff? Ackbar works good. He does as much damage as Finn save for his takedown proc'ing. Cleanses and heals and passes his turns to a dmg dealer. Ewok Elder would be good as well. Rez instead of pass. Get creative.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi