Fix ships!

When are they hoing to fix ships? They changed to to 3 ships and messed it up
Completly. Tie fighter does not work, the ai is all over the place giving the def team one hit kills. Its totaly messed up. Put it back the way it was.

Replies

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure they ever will, they being stubborn with this one. Sucks cause you can tell the majority dislike the change, and the rng, and everything, but hey after 70 pages of unanswered posts over 2 threads.... With the few answers completely ignoring what everyone is saying.
  • Options
    What do you mean by defensive AI having one hit kills?

I have seen several bugs involving TM gain/removal not being properly applied, I hope they fix that ASAP.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    The majority also hate the sith raid, how is that fix coming along? Lol. Ships 2.0 is here to stay, deal with it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    When are they hoing to fix ships? They changed to to 3 ships and messed it up
    Completly. Tie fighter does not work, the ai is all over the place giving the def team one hit kills. Its totaly messed up. Put it back the way it was.

From the above things listed, I believe the only thing that may get fixed us the bug with Imperial Tie's bonus TM unique.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Sucks cause you can tell the majority dislike the change,

How can you tell this?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

How can you tell this?

Actually, there have been several polls which make it quite clear that a majority of the player base doesn't like Ships 2.0.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Another unhappy player/customer here with ships 2.0.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

How can you tell this?

Have you missed the 70 pages + worth of comments including "many" individual posts of dislike, and the multiple polls with hundreds of votes between them disliking the change? xD

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

How can you tell this?

Actually, there have been several polls which make it quite clear that a majority of the player base doesn't like Ships 2.0.

The majority of the participants in the polls is not the same as the majority of the player base. A poll on theses forums is not represenrative of the player base's oppiinions.

But ok, the majority of the participants in the polls may not like the changes.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

How can you tell this?

Have you missed the 70 pages + worth of comments including "many" individual posts of dislike, and the multiple polls with hundreds of votes between them disliking the change? xD

I haven't missed them, no. I didn't spend much time reading details either. What's your point?
  • Options
    I like ships 2.0. Battles go so fast for me. I attack once, if I don't land target lock first hit, I got forfeit and I'm done for the day ;) lol