Which charachter are most important to gear?

Which charachters are most important to gear first. Ezra then who?

Replies

• Options
    whoever you plan to use in Arena. If you're gearing phoenix (assuming based on saying Ezra) and also plan to use them in fleet and squad arena's I'd go, Ezra, Sabine, Kanan, Zeb, Hera, Chopper.

Ezra and Sabine because they're you're primary damage dealers. Kanan and Zeb because they protect everyone. Then Hera because, well, she obviously ties it all together.

I personally wouldn't stop there. Chopper is a great toon for a number of areas in the game. I even used him to clear the Thrawn event instead of Sabine, but he's probably the least effective in squad arena and LSTB. So, you can pause after the first 5 and gear something else that you fancy.

If you're FTP, I'd recommend focusing on Fleet arena with them. They get passed in squad arena as your shard matures, so gear up Admiral Ackbar for his capital ship and run ghost and phantom into the top 5 for a long long time. Get them crystals. Gear up your next squad arena team.

I'm really interested to hear how other people prioritize Phoenix because I'm still in that process myself. I did Sabine G12 (for HSTR), Ezra G10+5, and working on the other 4.
  • Options
    I would like to beat the thrawn event. I have ezra at 10. The rest at 9. In case it comes up quick I wanted to gear the most important.
  • Options
    if you're already at G9 with the team, you're fine. I beat it with 3 of 5 being G8. Only toons above that were Ezra (G10) and Chopper (G9). You might have to play around with your mods to get their speeds high (+60 - 70 range), but you should be fine. If you struggle, I'd recommend trying with chopper in your starting 5 before you throw too much gear at them. Get Chop or Kanan's taunt up so that Thrawn doesn't fracture Ezra and then throw Hera's special on them so they revive should they die. Strategy I used below (admittedly copied from others):

Dispel taunt (using Ezra or Chopper)
    Dispel Death Trooper (using Ezra, Chopper, or Zeb)
    Dispel the other Death Trooper (using Ezra, Chopper, or Zeb)
    Kill DT, DT, Commander (healer), Commander (healer), taunter, Thrawn

• Options
    I would like to beat the thrawn event. I have ezra at 10. The rest at 9. In case it comes up quick I wanted to gear the most important.

July 19th