QOL suggestion starter guilds

These starter guilds that lower level members are being placed is in ruining gameplay for the smaller guilds that already existed prior to the implementation of the new starter guilds. They should make it optional for all players level 80 and under to go and join one of them. Recruiting for large guilds is hard enough let alone for small guilds in the 15m gp or less. At least then they would be able to grow together and conquer raids sooner and be able join tw.

Replies

• Options
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I had a low level alt before the starter guild was implemented but I guild jump when I see my guild wallowing.. never had any problems at lower levels joining a non starter guild. Level 60
  • Options
    The point is there infinite amount of guilds being made and only so many players.
  • Options
    There are so many problems with the starter guilds, from bugged rewards for missions, to the laughable decision to auto launch raids that are poorly matched(tier 3 str for a 10m starter guild).

They were pushed out way too quickly and clearly weren't tested well.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    What I'd like to see is a guild matchmaking system. It would automatically find guilds and offer mergers between other small guilds. Way too many 1-10 player guilds out there
  • Options
    ^those are probably smart people who long ago abandoned this game
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    What I'd like to see is a guild matchmaking system. It would automatically find guilds and offer mergers between other small guilds. Way too many 1-10 player guilds out there

TBH, people need to stop making their own guilds..... There are way too many....
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe a system where you must join a guild before being able to make your own... or restrict guild creation to level 80+
  • Options
    I agree 100% in this..they could make that an achievement after a player levels out 80+