Issues, changes, apologies and promises

tzyue9zyv9mn.png

The last 7 threads in Devs Announcements and News are related to issues and bugs in the game, changes in the calendar, withdrawn of rewards, apologies from the Producer and CM and promises to compensate these situations, using each one the words "significant" and "larger", which you can accept for members of smaller guilds and can be seen as a joke for those that are in the bigger ones.

Aside of debating the meaning of those words, the situation of the game is not good. I think that is clear if in the place that use the Development Team to communicate there are only problematic subjects.

Please CG, listen and answer to your user base. They give you answers to your requests, but it seems that you take a step in the contrary direction every time. Tell us that within a month you'll have a proposal or a solution for certain issue (Tier 1-6 of Sih Raid for example), but don't act like we don't exist and that we'll be happy if you give us X amount of crystals.

If you need help of the community, just say it. I'm sure there are a lot of people able to help the game for free.

MTFBWY

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Very well said / noticed.
  • Options
    Exactly, nice post op
  • Options
    I can’t imagine the complexity involved with all the equations, formulas, codes, computer programming, etc. that it takes in order make this game work. I think the best way this community can help is to get an advanced degree in game programming and solve all of the issues. Until then I get it. If we don’t like a glitch tell them what part of their formula is wrong & how to fix it. That’s the best way to help. But I still prefer being a backseat driver and a Monday quarterback and pointing out all the mistakes that takes an advanced degree/education to fix.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Advanced degree? You can go to a library and buy a book on coding. Then, buy the actual programming software. You don't need an advanced degree to code. You do however need a sense of logic and extremely strong math skills. Does coding get complicated? Sure, and I'm sure its a very hard job with the amount of coding, but take a look at their track record. Every bug that hurts their bottom line is fixed immediately. All other bugs take forever if they even get fixed at all. Not because they can't but because they are a business and they are going to work on money making code long before they work on old code that generates no profits.