Heroic Sith Raid rewards. How much more terrible are they going to get?

Bane1492
121 posts Member
Rewards are good, then rewards are bad.

Rewards are good again, then rewards are worse than they've ever been unless you get a lucky drop in top 10.

I didn't put a lot of time and money into my roster building 3.6 million GP, to get a couple pieces of salvage per raid. You can do better than this. Let those G12 pieces drop for everyone like they did before.

Replies

• Options
    Bane1492 wrote: »

Rewards are good again, then rewards are worse than they've ever been unless you get a lucky drop in top 10.

I didn't put a lot of time and money into my roster building 3.6 million GP, to get a couple pieces of salvage per raid. You can do better than this. Let those G12 pieces drop for everyone like they did before.

How is the addition of G12+ rewards more terrible than the previous rewards? Y'know that G12+ is the most powerfull gear in the game, so why does getting those make the rewards so terrible?
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

How is the addition of G12+ rewards more terrible than the previous rewards? Y'know that G12+ is the most powerfull gear in the game, so why does getting those make the rewards so terrible?

Because below top 10 doesn't even have a chance to get a full normal G12 piece now, and you can't build a G12+ piece without it.

Plus most of us are still trying to put the normal G12 pieces on our rosters, so it's only slowing down progress across the board. To a crawl, until they release everything in shipments then it's all about who spends the most.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Better than the other tiers, where rewards are bad, then rewards are bad, then rewards are bad again, then rewards are worse than they've ever been.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Better than the other tiers, where rewards are bad, then rewards are bad, then rewards are bad again, then rewards are worse than they've ever been.

But at least in T1-6, everyone is in the same boat together, all rowing in the same direction. HSith (which most guilds will eventually graduate to) is not like that. Suddenly guild members aren't posting strategies/tips or even screenshots. Eventually, most people will talk more and exchange ideas more with their PvP "opponents" than their own guild because CG/EA has set up a reward structure that forces inter-guild competition - and not the friendly, fun kind.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Did you even want g12+ to drop regularly and in high amounts?
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Did you even want g12+ to drop regularly and in high amounts?

The way they dropped before was just fine. Everyone had a high chance to get a fully crafted G12, which people earned by being able to complete the HSR. Making that exclusive to top 10 is utterly ridiculous.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a coincidence that full g12 pieces were removed from raid loot tables as soon as G12 salvage was put in shipments. 4200 crystals to craft one.
    I don't think any dev will dare to step to forums deny it was a business decision. Not accounting for randomness, raid loot yields 10% of a g12 single piece. G12+ salvage might be okay, but other stuff which goes into crafting these - you guessed it - G11 and G12 salvage with can be only obtained from via crystals or rarely and very high price for guild currency.

Long story short - below top 10 you have no chance to get any g12 or any g12+, unless 1 piece per 2-3 months floats your boat. If you're top 10 - you better have all your regular g12 because you're not getting more.

So if you're out of top 10, you're actually out for good. And this disparity shows already and gets bigger. In a couple of months, not even fat dollars will get you to top 10.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    It's not a coincidence that full g12 pieces were removed from raid loot tables as soon as G12 salvage was put in shipments. 4200 crystals to craft one.
    I don't think any dev will dare to step to forums deny it was a business decision. Not accounting for randomness, raid loot yields 10% of a g12 single piece. G12+ salvage might be okay, but other stuff which goes into crafting these - you guessed it - G11 and G12 salvage with can be only obtained from via crystals or rarely and very high price for guild currency.

Long story short - below top 10 you have no chance to get any g12 or any g12+, unless 1 piece per 2-3 months floats your boat. If you're top 10 - you better have all your regular g12 because you're not getting more.

So if you're out of top 10, you're actually out for good. And this disparity shows already and gets bigger. In a couple of months, not even fat dollars will get you to top 10.

Your only hope is to jump ship and go to a lower-end guild if you don't currently get top 10.

I can only hope they revert this awful decision. I genuinely looked forward to HSR because of those pieces. It's a chore to play overall, but that made it worth the effort. Destroying that for 90% of the player base who can do HSR for a few extra bucks is pretty low. It's not like most of us didn't spend money to get there to begin with. Just another case of biting the hand that feeds them.
  • Options
    Out of the top 10, even top 3 it'll take more than 10 raids to come close to crafting a piece. 6 new pieces. You get some of the new component which is 90 new salvage plus regular G12 fear needed and now lower gear tier gear as well. It's such a nerf for anyone outside the top 3