Ships 2.0 Real Talk

So I’m not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but someone posted how they hated the new ship update and i made a comment on how the devs completely missed it with their supposed update, in detail. Less than 2 hours later and the entire discussion is gone. Regardless of what has happened, I figured I’d begin another discussion letting the devs know that we don’t like this update and most people know that it wasn’t a fix to give players more enjoyment, but rather to get more revenue from the fleet portion of the game. If this gets deleted as well I’ll just keep posting new discussion because we haven’t forgotten what fleet used to be like compared to what it is now....it’s not better now and frankly for those who actually invested in fleet in an intelligent way it’s much much worse.

Replies

• Options
    Ah, I see we're at the delete *expletive* everything phase of the "improved communication" from CG now are we......

I only had about 2 weeks of OG ships before the change happened so I'm not too enamoured with it but 2.0 is not great and battles actually take longer even though the timer is shorter.

The latter part I imagine is a crafty way of stopping people from drop blocking by just sitting out the timer and making them blow more crystals on refreshes. Cynical I know but so are CG.

I had the advantage of starting fresh so I got Phantom, ghost and Biggs in my line up with TFP (didn't know the nerf bat was coming for it) and Slave as reinforcements. I kind of regret not getting Poe as he's nasty to go against.

Good job MSF is kind of rubbish right now or they'd have a problem.

Hey, it's still better than MSF