Ship AI defense

Sir3
13 posts Member
When my team is on defense, how does AI decide which reinforcement to bring in?
I always assumed it would be the first ship on my bench from the left. When I do a ship battle on auto, however, it does not bring that reinforcement in. Does it re-sort based on power? Or perhaps something else? This is potentially a huge difference in how my team holds up on defense.

Replies

• Options
    It used to start with that left slot, Now it uses a couple parameters to decide what is needed, support, attacker, def, We don’t really know exactly how it chooses currently
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    It only goes left to right if they all fill the same role, otherwise it just tries to screw up your defense. When you and everyone else in your shard win 70% or more of your attacks there is a reason people can beat you easily.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It used to be in the order placed, now it will "prioritize based on the field" as they put it.

Which seems to mean tanks first.
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    It only goes left to right if they all fill the same role, otherwise it just tries to screw up your defense. When you and everyone else in your shard win 70% or more of your attacks there is a reason people can beat you easily.

Strategy?