What to do when max level

So today I hit max level and got something in my inbox saying I can buy gear 12 gear or something along those lines and I remember it saying salvaged gear/pieces or something like that and my guild said you get new perks and what so I was wondering what really happens when you get max?

Replies

• Options
    You become the stronkest in the galaxy and try to 7 star all them lil bois. Then you 3 star all stages and pray to RNJesus that u can learn how to solo raids
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    You can buy G12 gear in the guild store using guild tokens, you get a little prize box for completing your dailies and a few events and a new holotable opens up for you....
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    You become the stronkest in the galaxy and try to 7 star all them lil bois. Then you 3 star all stages and pray to RNJesus that u can learn how to solo raids

What.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    So today I hit max level and got something in my inbox saying I can buy gear 12 gear or something along those lines and I remember it saying salvaged gear/pieces or something like that and my guild said you get new perks and what so I was wondering what really happens when you get max?

You become Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and all your wildest dreams that your heart so desires will come true.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    You can buy G12 gear in the guild store using guild tokens, you get a little prize box for completing your dailies and a few events and a new holotable opens up for you....

Is it the holotable next to the mod store cause nothing new lit up and you're the only one who had a actual response
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Is it the holotable next to the mod store cause nothing new lit up and you're the only one who had a actual response

No, it's the last level of Cantina battles.....
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly can’t even remember what specifically happens at what level.

As far as what to do, just keep grinding or whaling it out.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    sying wrote: »

Yeah, basically levels dont really matter. In my opinion though when I reached the level cap prior, I focused much more attention towards getting my arena rank up or farm for the next meta toons.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Athusk wrote: »
    sying wrote: »

Yeah, basically levels dont really matter. In my opinion though when I reached the level cap prior, I focused much more attention towards getting my arena rank up or farm for the next meta toons.

“Getting your arena rank up”? Just get to top 5 and stay there. Problem solved.