Forrest moon rewards are terrible!

I think the rewards for the assault battle are horrible! I don't even want to play the mythic event for 2 omega matts, are you kidding me? This trend of rewards not matching the difficulty of the event is just rediculous.

Replies

• Options
    Then don’t play it. It’s an easy event , and you obviously already played thru and got the zetas.
  • Options
    Considering omegas are rarer than zetas these days and the first 3 tiers can be auto'd with any trooper team the rewards seem fine
  • Options
    You could always do what I do with battles I don't wanna play. Throw it in auto and walk away. Not everyone has the ewoks all starred up and I'll always gladly accept omega mats
  • Options
    Easy Omegas are always welcome.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with others. I appreciate snagging 4 omega mats in the span of 2 days. They are a pain to farm. And its not that hard if you have toons geared for the event.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, sorry. Fairly easy event with omegas as a reward. I am happy with it. Beats no omegas.
  • Options
    I think the rewards for the assault battle are horrible! I don't even want to play the mythic event for 2 omega matts, are you kidding me? This trend of rewards not matching the difficulty of the event is just rediculous.

Afraid I disagree. The rewards taken across all tiers are reasonable for the level of difficulty to obtain.

Stun gun prototypes, carbantis, cuff salvage, omega mats, five dot mods are all very welcome rewards... I'd argue the rewards here are more "significant" than a certain recent makegood.
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    You could always do what I do with battles I don't wanna play. Throw it in auto and walk away. Not everyone has the ewoks all starred up and I'll always gladly accept omega mats

Forrest moon uses empire and driods, not ewoks. Also who walks away from their phone lol
  • Options
    I disagree. As someone who needs all of these ewoks still, I welcome any shards except Teebo. Zetas and omegas for the final battle are worth it.