No option to Sign up for TW

For this latest TW I was never given an option to sign up nor was the TW graphic even in my Guild section. I haven't seen anything in here about this but did see someone else post in the graveyard...errrr...bug section. Anyone else have this happen?

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    They changed the schedule for TW so there's now a 1 day gap between each TW.
  • Options
    The rest of my guild is playing though. The only things in the game indicating it is happening is firstly a notification on one of my devices to register before it's too late. Too bad that came through on the device I didn't actually have with me. Secondly a got in chat message telling me the Attack Phase is starting. Thanks for nothing.
  • Options
    Join phase was about two days ago, And there’s an ingame message when it opens, in chat,
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    When you go the guild events tab where it shows the TB/TW that are upcoming, does it show a TW currently in progress?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you didnt join, it doesnt show up as active.

If you didnt see the join period, then you need to report it to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>