Heroic Sith Raid Rewards

So...I've gone from getting one piece of G12 1-3 each raid, to getting 10% of a G12 4/5 piece and 2 or 3 shards of the G12 1-3 pieces.

It's pretty awesome that it's going to take me ten raids to get one piece of G12 1-3 now.

Seriously - what were you guys thinking?

Replies

• Options
    Let me elaborate more.

So I'm just starting to get my characters to G12 and, well, doing 10 sith raids to gather the requisite components to craft a single piece of G12 via salvage is a joke.

Finishing 20th, I earned 2 salvage for 4 different types of G12 1-3, are you kidding me? How am I supposed to make this stuff? I get knocking the rewards down and not giving us fully crafted pieces, but 2 pieces of salvage for items that take 20 and 30 to craft?

The thrust of the argument laid out by CG staff is that continuing to provide those type of rewards would cause severe imbalance, so the solution was to create more imbalance? The people getting the most gear now are those who had the most gear to begin with, those of us who are mostly free-2-play (sorry, I only average about $20 a month, I don't matter to you guys I know) now can only craft G12 1-3 via guild event currency.

It sucks more knowing that you've invested 30 months into a game only to have the devs basically tell you "You have to start paying or you're never going to get the gear you need".

That or I guess I could give up on Wampa...