Home One 6* Challenge

This challenge is impossible, the enemy ships are way too tanky and hit way harder than they should, i have a fleet that should steamroll this challenge, and i cant even destroy a single ship, what do i NEED??? Its ridiculous, it feels like im doing 0 damage, while the tanks almost destroy my attackers in one hit, they made this challenge way harder than it should be.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    A lot have changed with ships 2.0, so this might be outdated information. However, before the update my advice would have been:

Play the event defensively. Heal early, heal often. You need to outlast the enemy in this event, while you slowly chip away at their ships.

Buff your attackers before using the strongest attacks. You have advantage, crit chance up, stealth and others to buff your attacks.

Some kill Rex first — others kill JC/Ahsoka first. In general leave the other non—Rex clone ships for last.
  • Options
    I found it incredibly difficult and needed my ships and pilots at 7 stars and even then was not enough without multiple restarts. On the flip side the 7 star home one challenge was too easy. I expected it to be impossible after dealing with the 6 star challenge.